- EPever Pure Sine Wave Power Inverter Converter 12V 220V 200W High Frequency Solar Wave Power Inverters Excellent EMC Design
Thanks for purchasing our company’s inverter of STI series. The product is a sine wave power frequency inverter which can convert 12V DC to 220V AC 50Hz based on full digital and intelligent design. It features high reliability, high efficiency, concise outline, small volume, full protection functions, easy installation and operation. The inverter can be applied in many fields especially for solar photovoltaic power system.
Complete isolation-type inverter technology, noiseless sine AC voltage of output
Adoption of advanced SPWM technology, pure sine wave output
Dynamic current loop control technology to ensure inverter reliable operation
Saving mode for selection
Wide DC input voltage range
Excellent EMC design
Low output harmonic distortion(THD≤3%)
LED indicators for input voltage range, load power range, normal output & failure state
l Input polarities conversed, load short-circuit, overload, under/over input voltage and over-temperature protections and alarms, inverter’s inner fault protections
l Fitted for many kinds of AC loads such as household appliances, electric tools and industrial devices
l Wide working temperature range (industrial level)
2. Mechanical Drawings
Output Short Circuit Protection
The inverter switches off the output immediately when the connecting load is short. Then it recovers the output automatically after delaying 5 seconds for the first time, 10 seconds for the second time, and 15 seconds for the third time. If the short circuit status still remains when the inverter tries to recover for 3 times, you should clear the load faults then restart the inverter manually.
When the load power is 1.25 times, 1.5times and 2 times more than the rated value, the inverter will switch off the output after working for 60 seconds, 10 seconds and 1.5 seconds, respectively. Once the load power is over 230% of rating, the inverter recognizes it as AC short circuit and auto-switches off the output. If the overload status still remains when the inverter tries to recover for 3 times, you should reduce the loads then restart the inverter manually.
Input Low Voltage Protection
The output is switched off when the input voltage is lower than 10.5 V, and the output is auto-switched on when the input voltage recovers to 13 V. User can also manually restart the inverter to switch on output by the ‘ON/OFF switch’, when the input voltage recovers to 10.5 V.
Input Over Voltage Protection
The output is switched off when the input voltage is higher than 16 V, also the output is auto-switched on when the input voltage drops to 15 V.
The inverter will shut down when the output voltage is error or when the inverter has inner fault.
Over Temperature Protection
The inverter will shut down when the ambient temperature exceeds the normal level. And it will be back to work when the temperature recovers to the normal level.
Inverter will perform the ‘saving function’, if the saving mode switch is transferred to ‘saving’ side. It means that inverter shuts down the output provided the loads value is less than 20VA. It cycles as below: the output restarts after delaying 20 seconds, and the inverter decides to remain output when the load is more than 20VA or to shut down output again when the load is less than 20VA. It is recommended to disable the ‘saving function’ if your loads is less than 20VA.
4. Important Safety Instructions
As an AC power supply equipment, the inverter’s output voltage is with the same level as that of household power plug. Mind the AC output terminals, or you may get an electric shock!
Connect the DC input according strictly to the requirement. The power inverter has a relatively wide input range, but too high or too low input may cause problems even destroy the inverter.
Do not expose the inverter to humid, flammable, explosive or dust environment. Do not install the inverter in airproof location and keep enough space around the inverter.
Inverter input is recommended to connect to battery. If for testing purpose, user should select DC power supply current at least twice greater than that of the inverter rated input to keep inverter normal operation.
Make sure the air ventilation clearance around the inverter is more than 10cm, for when the inverter works continuously its surface may became very hot. Keep away from the material or device which may suffer from high temperature when the inverter is working.
Connect the load devices to the AC output outlet or terminals, then the DC input. Make sure both the input and output connects are correct, switch on the inverter first and then turn on the load.
Do not connect the battery charger or similar devices to the input terminal of the inverter.
Do not put the inverter close to the open lead-acid battery because the sparkle in the terminals may ignite the hydrogen released by the battery.
Do not attempt to repair the fault inverter yourself, otherwise it may lead to a serious accident. Please connect the manufacture’s engineer.
Input Rated Voltage
Input Voltage Range
10.5 ~ 16VDC
Maximum Short Time Power
Output Waveform Distortion
Efficiency at Rated Power
Net weight (kg)
< 5000 m (Derating to operate according to IEC62040 at a height exceeding 1000 m)
Between DC input terminals and metal case: ≥550MΩ;
Between AC output terminals and metal case: ≥550MΩ.
Between DC input terminals and metal case:
Test voltage AC1500V, 1 minute
Between AC output terminals and metal case:
Test voltage AC1500V, 1 minute
1 Piece EPEVER 200W Inverter
1 Piece User Manual (English)
we can offer original photoes and the Electronic Manuals if you want drop shipping
1. WORLDWIDE SHIPPING.
2. Orders processed timely after the payment verification.
3. We only ship to confirmed order addresses. Your order address MUST MATCH your Shipping address.
4. The images shown are not the actual item and are for your reference only.
5.Ordes processed within 24-48 hours of payment verification.
6. SERVICE TRANSIT TIME is provided by the carrier and excludes weekends and holidays. Transit times may vary, particularly during the holiday season.
7. If you have not received your shipment within 40 days from payment, please contact us. We will track the shipment and get back to you as soon as possible with a reply. Our goal is customer satisfaction!
8. Due to stock status and time differences, we will choose to ship your item from our first available warehouse for fast delivery.
2. All returned items MUST BE in the original packaging and you MUST PROVIDE us with the shipping tracking number, specific reason for the return, and your po #.
3. We will refund YOUR FULL WINNING BID AMOUNT, upon receipt of the item in its original condition and packaging with all components and accessories included, AFTER BOTH Buyer and Seller cancel the transaction from aliexpress. OR, you may choose to have a replacement.
4. We will bear all the shipping cost if the product (s) is (are) not as advertised.
1. 12 months Manufacturer `s limited Warranty for defective items (excluding items damaged and / or misused after receipt). MPPT solar controllers come with 24 months warranty.
2. Defective items MUST BE reported and returned within the warranty period (and in the original packaging, if possible). You must tell us what the defect is and give us your order number. WE DO NOT REPAIR OR REPLACE ITEMS WITH AN EXPIRED WARRANTY .
You agree to all of the above-listed policies upon ordering on aliexpress!
We maintain high standards of excellence and strive for 100% customer satisfaction! Feedback is very important We request that you contact us immediately BEFORE you give us neutral or negative feedback, so that we can satisfactorily address your concerns.
It is impossible to address issues if we do not know about them!
EPever Pure Sine Wave Power Inverter Converter 12V 220V 200W High Frequency Solar Wave Power Inverters Excellent EMC Design NEW
- Brand: Inverter Expert
- Product Code: EPever Power Inverter 12V 220V 200W
- Availability: In Stock