- EPEVER Off Grid Solar Inverter 500w 24V to 240V Single Phase Output Pure Sine Wave 50Hz LED Complete Isolation Type Inverter
Thanks for purchasing our company’s inverter of STI series. The product is a sine wave power frequency inverter which can convert 24V DC to 220V AC 50Hz based on full digital and intelligent design. It features high reliability, high efficiency, concise outline, small volume, full protection functions, easy installation and operation. The inverter can be applied in many fields especially for solar photovoltaic power system.
- Complete isolation-type inverter technology, noiseless sine AC voltage of output
- Adoption of advanced SPWM technology, pure sine wave output
- Dynamic current loop control technology to ensure inverter reliable operation
- Saving mode for selection
- Wide DC input voltage range
- Excellent EMC design
- Low output harmonic distortion(THD≤3%)
- LED indicators for input voltage range, load power range, normal output & failure state
- Input polarities conversed, load short-circuit, overload, under/over input voltage and over-temperature protections and alarms, inverter’s inner fault protections
- Fitted for many kinds of AC loads such as household appliances, electric tools and industrial devices
- Wide working temperature range (industrial level)
Connect the input and output terminals accurately by referring to the previous chapter. Use the ON / OFF switch on the front panel to turn the power on. Turn AC loads on one by one after the output of the inverter is normal, in order to prevent protections resulted from the surge power.
- Set the power switch to the ‘OFF’ position.
- Insert the load’s plug into the inverter’s output outlet, or cables to the output terminals.
- Connect the battery (‘+’ terminal with red line, ‘-’with black line). Do not connect them by contraries, or it will damage the power inverter.
- Switch the inverter to ON and then turn the loads on one by one. Check the operation state of both power inverter and loads. ‘Green’ of the LED indicator means the state is normal.
- If there are different loads, it is suggested that turn on the load with large startup current first, such as television, then turn on the load such as lamp when the inverter works stable.
- If the failure LED indicator is ‘Red’ and the buzzer alarms or no output when you turn on devices, switch off the loads and power inverter immediately. Check the system by referring to the troubleshooting guide. Turn on the devices again according to the operation methods after the failure is removed.
Output Short Circuit Protection
The inverter switches off the output immediately when the connecting load is short. Then it recovers the output automatically after delaying 5 seconds for the first time, 10 seconds for the second time, and 15 seconds for the third time. If the short circuit status still remains when the inverter tries to recover for 3 times, you should clear the load faults then restart the inverter manually.
When the load power is 1.25 times, 1.5times and 2 times more than the rated value, the inverter will switch off the output after working for 60 seconds, 10 seconds and 1.5 seconds, respectively. Once the load power is over 230% of rating, the inverter recognizes it as AC short circuit and auto-switches off the output. If the overload status still remains when the inverter tries to recover for 3 times, you should reduce the loads then restart the inverter manually.
Input Low Voltage Protection
The output is switched off when the input voltage is lower than 21 V, and the output is auto-switched on when the input voltage recovers to 26 V. User can also manually restart the inverter to switch on output by the ‘ON/OFF switch’, when the input voltage recovers to 21 V.
Input Over Voltage Protection
The output is switched off when the input voltage is higher than 32 V, also the output is auto-switched on when the input voltage drops to 30 V.
The inverter will shut down when the output voltage is error or when the inverter has inner fault.
Over Temperature Protection
The inverter will shut down when the ambient temperature exceeds the normal level. And it will be back to work when the temperature recovers to the normal level.
Inverter will perform the ‘saving function’, if the saving mode switch is transferred to ‘saving’ side. It means that inverter shuts down the output provided the loads value is less than 20VA. It cycles as below: the output restarts after delaying 20 seconds, and the inverter decides to remain output when the load is more than 20VA or to shut down output again when the load is less than 20VA. It is recommended to disable the ‘saving function’ if your loads is less than 20VA.
Input Rated Voltage
Input Voltage Range
21 ~ 32VDC
Maximum Short Time Power
Output Waveform Distortion
Efficiency at Rated Power
Net weight (kg)
< 5000 m (Derating to operate according to IEC62040 at a height exceeding 1000 m)
EPEVER Off Grid Solar Inverter 500w 24V to 240V Single Phase Output Pure Sine Wave 50Hz LED Complete Isolation Type Inverter
- Brand: Inverter Expert
- Product Code: EPEVER 500w 24V to 240V
- Availability: In Stock